file Humans May Not Be Alone In The Universe: Ancient Alien Civilizations May Have Once Existed

7 years 10 months ago #4951 by Todd
The problem with the equation is unknowns need to be worked in for it to be accurate. If you have to update your equation based on new learned science, it's working more as a philosophic reaction than utilizing actual math, since the goalpost is always in motion. The isolation factor is a big one, if it can be overcome and understood, then we might be getting somewhere. If there is ET nearby, ultimately it will be their decision to disclose their existence to us. Here's my guess, older systems have older civilizations that are perhaps long extinct. New systems have newer life and so on.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #4952 by ??
Thanks, Todd. I agree with you on this one.

I almost did not post this because it's like you say. However, since it did mention "ancient alien civilizations" in the title, i went with it. Personally, I believe that if there was an ancient cosmic war then the Earth may be in some kind of neutral zone, and hence this can account for a lack of direct contact...on a large public scale in any case.

Thanks again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: