lightbulb Image manipulation

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #783 by Purplehaze67
Image manipulation was created by Purplehaze67
Albert Einstein said:

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.”

He also said:

“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”

My idea WILL sound absurd to most people I think. . .
But my imagination has been working on this for over a year and I'd like to ask everybody to take a look at some of the images I am currently processing.

Things you need to know: A 'RAW' digital image cannot exist without the ORIGINAL pixel information data being present and encoded somewhere within the image.

My claim: I know how the obfuscation is done. I know where & when the obfuscation takes place. I know where they bury the original data. And I have devised a method which can extract that original data and return the pixel to its original state - that is to say colour, shade, gradient, depth, luminosity, etc., etc., etc.
The problem is it needs an active window to progress through the process.  So the more people who check out the image, the quicker the ORIGINAL pixel information data will be displayed.  Don't zoom in as you won't see what's going on if you can't see the whole picture.  some bits will 'pop' some will move - whole sections sometimes 'shift' above what appears to be a separate background.  but it all happens very slowly. When you consider the amount of computing power that it takes to sort out every individual pixel in an image, it's hardly surprising the little 4 gig processor in my laptop could probably be seen glowing with the power of a small sun by anyone as close as Mars. :)
So I pondered the problem. . .
I looked to the clouds for inspiration. . .
That was it! The Cloud!  - If I put it in the cloud then anyone who wants to access it will be viewing it in an active window thereby helping the development process.
Yes you will notice movement. When it stops moving the process will be complete. It will quite possibly takes weeks to be complete.
Please click this link: onedrive.live.com/?id=albums&v=photos#cid=85CB50B4E531AEFE&id=85CB50B4E531AEFE%216630&v=photos.
and let me know what you think.

BigPurpleHugs x

Hopefully this one will work Will: <iframe src="onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=85CB50B4E531AEFE&resid=85CB50B4E531AEFE%216623&authkey=AJ4M-Dzrrvx6Ubw" width="320" height="286" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">

or this: 1drv.ms/1BISltI
Or the new attachment might work. if not I'll email it to you :)

Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Purplehaze67.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Purplehaze67
  • Purplehaze67's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #784 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Image manipulation
I can't find the image on Onedrive.. Can you upload it to the post?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Purplehaze67

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #824 by Purplehaze67
Replied by Purplehaze67 on topic Image manipulation
Latest video sol 925 = 1drv.ms/1IdAlIR
You NEED to see what has happened! :ohmy:
BigPurpleHugs x
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

• Purplehaze67
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #828 by
Replied by on topic Image manipulation

Latest video sol 925 = 1drv.ms/1IdAlIR
You NEED to see what has happened! :ohmy:
BigPurpleHugs x

Hi, very exciting to know that you figuered out how manipulation is done, wonderfull!! Are you interested in revealing the decoding technique you discovered to the world in open? Also I am wondering how reliable is anything from guys who keep people confused? They know that brilliant fellows like you will be cross-checking the data in own ways. They know what they are giving outside, they wanted us to see and keep us engaged.

Scientifically, we are being drawn into their game, we have to be carefull and also equire data from new source. Now big question is who are they? and who are we?, then startegy becomes clear. I think we need help / guidance from more wise people with supreme values. But ultimately we need to start with some faith and validate it with our own experiences.

"Actions do not cling to me because I am not attached to their results. Those who understand this and practice it live in freedom."

"They live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them."

"One can become whatever one wants to be."

~ Lord Krishna

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #834 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Image manipulation
Impressive they look good! Got the OneDrive to work!! So what have you been doing to them?

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #849 by Purplehaze67
Sorry I have not replied yet - and don't have the time needed to give you the complete answer at the moment. I will get back to you on this but until then PLEASE check out my latest post about illuminated lower levels in sol 925

BigPurpleHugs x

• Purplehaze67
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #850 by Purplehaze67
Sorry I have not replied yet - and don't have the time needed to give you the complete and detailed answer you deserve at the moment. I will get back to you on this but until then PLEASE check out my latest post about illuminated lower levels in sol 925

BigPurpleHugs x

• Purplehaze67
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: