file The Taurus-Littrow Valley, Apollo 17 Landing Site AS17-P-2314

8 years 7 months ago #2377 by Todd
For those unfamiliar with the many anomalous aspects of the Apollo 17 surface mission, I think Keith Laney's "A Hidden Mission for Apollo 17" article is the first and most comprehensive version I have read. If you are interested in Lunar anomalies, it would be what I consider is must reading.
From examining the recently scanned Apollo 17 panoramic, AS17-P-2314, the Taurus-Littrow Valley appears littered with anomalous objects and structures. These images were processed from the NASA/JSC/Arizona State University raw tif tiles. Below, the strange dark area at the base of South Massif known as Nansen. The Apollo 17 astronauts likely turned off the television cameras for 45 minutes during their visit to Nansen.

Below is a section of the face of South Massif, likely seen by the astronauts. The details here appear quite different from the 70mm surface Hasselblads, like AS17-147-22487 , for instance.

To the East of the landing site is this large structure, with quite a bit of anomalous terrain surrounding it.

The largest part of that structure has a spire or pole in front of it. That is not a scratch or defect on the film, it appears to be really there. Even stranger, an object on the left of it seems attached. Plus, there are any number of weird details present.

Below, a strange circular area Southeast of the larger structure. ;)

NASA/JSC/Arizona State University Original
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar, Cruisedad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2378 by Cruisedad
Hey Todd, and everyone, You know I find myself drawn to the Lunar anomalies more than those of Mars, or any of the other dwarf planets, or moons lately, that being due to it being right in our own backyard. Thanks for your research, and providing us with these great images.
I'm looking forward to studying them closer. Again thanks.
Below are 3 images of the moon which you had provided a while back, and it appeared to be ruins. As I got closer I was seeing a lot of........well individuals (what can I say). Some are humanoid, others.....well they're not. I'll be quite honest....it look like a card game of some sort going on, with a lot of observers. Take a look and see if you see what I see, and if you don't, well I understand that too.

Original image - AS15-P-9586.

Cropped and outlined image

Cropped image
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Cruisedad.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #2379 by Todd
You might find these interesting, also from AS17-P-2314, near the Apollo 17 landing site. These images were also processed from the raw tif tiles.

NASA/JSC/Arizona State University Original
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Todd. Reason: separated images
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #2380 by Todd
AS17-150-23005 was a 70mm color Hasselblad shot out of the window of the command module of the Apollo 17 landing site in Taurus-Littrow. Although it is a color image, the color is not well defined leaving me to speculate that the image may be void of any real color saturation. Below, a version of the LPI scan, AS17-150-23005 , with the color increased.

Also, the internet archive has the complete Apollo 17 audio, digitized from the original reel-to-reels.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 7 months ago #2388 by WillFarrar
Excellent work!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

More
8 years 7 months ago #2403 by Jim Benson
Hi,
I've been studying Lunar anomalies before the internet was available. It was books and magazines for info. Some of the early internet researchers like Keith Laney, JP Skipper, even Richard Hoagland, have been pretty much forgotten, but they were the pioneers. I still have my original version of Photoshop-version6- completely incompatible with today's computers. The Lunar anomalies are still there, still tantalizing us with their mysteries.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: