check Alien "Snake" Spotted on Mars?

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #6445 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Alien "Snake" Spotted on Mars?
:woohoo: Look, up in the sky. :whistle: It's a bird. :side: It's a plane. :silly: :ohmy: No; it's a flying snake. :blink: (Maybe it's a snake on a plane .) ;)

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by ??. Reason: Italicized word. Reset font.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #6449 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Alien "Snake" Spotted on Mars?
:lol: Now there's a snake ufo hunters are more likely to find.

The object is very small, so the noise wreaks havoc on it. I think it's likely part of the "mineral vein" which is something of a mystery in itself. It is a bizarre little feature but obviously, it's not a snake. Unless it's a mineral replacement fossil. Check out Keith Laney's gigapan of the whole thing.

NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS original
Attachments:

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #6453 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Alien "Snake" Spotted on Mars?
Yeah. I came across the snake and I had never seen it before so I decided to see if I could find another article about it. There was a bunch. Several of them had titles like one might see on news tabloids sold at the grocery store checkout line between the Tic-Tacs & the candy.

You know the ones…the ones they sent coded messages through in the Men In Black movie series. So, anyway, I just posted the top few. I wasn’t sure what to make of it so I welcome the feedback from this forum.

I don’t think the book is closed on this.

First: if it is a mineral…ah…ooze…of some sort, then I would like to see a spectral analysis of its colors to see if this could be matched with it’s snake-like appearance to, possibly, determine what kind of material it is.

Second: I would NOT rule out that it is a snake, no matter how unlikely that is, because there very well could be remnants of such life on Mars. We simply don’t know; and the data we get are from the very people who are (purposely) distorting the data.

Third: Premising that animal life once existed on the planet, if it is a “snake” then it is likely petrified. Once again the analysis above would yield more information.

Fourth: Inasmuch as the presence of animal life implies the presence of plant life, perhaps that IS a flower-like plant beside it. However, once again, it is likely petrified and an in depth optical analysis would provide more information.

Fifth: What if this “snake” is actually something manufactured, perhaps a wire, or cable, or a flexible piece of tubing? Likewise with the “flower.” It appears to have a semi-octagonal shape to me. This could be a gear or a cog or something similar.

Sixth, and just to keep the speculation going, I am going to go with the “tentacle” (whether living or petrified) as put forth in “Someone just spotted an actual snake on Mars – or is it an alien tentacle?”

At least this last consideration is consonant with the Martian invaders in “War of the Worlds.” ‘Makes me wonder “What did H.G. Wells know and when did he know it?”

Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by ??. Reason: Added text. Reset font.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #6454 by marlena
Replied by marlena on topic Alien "Snake" Spotted on Mars?
Right on....at least you see sumthing too!!

More
7 years 6 months ago #6456 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Alien "Snake" Spotted on Mars?
Since it's closer in size, maybe it's something like a sea worm fossil. :silly:
www.utahpeoplespost.com/2015/07/the-first-sea-worm-fossil-was-found-in-china/
We may have to wait for the raw pds release to get a better look.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: