check SpaceX Rocket Explosion at Cape Canaveral (Rebuild)

7 years 6 months ago #6467 by ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #6468 by ??
I just happened to watch the video about 5 minutes after it was released. Something caught my eye that just flashed on the video but just thought it was probably an anomaly or maybe a bird. Then I saw another item again that looked similar a few seconds later and thought that's strange.

Here are the objects I saw...

If you start watching the video around the 59 sec mark and look in the bottom left hand corner of the screen between the first tower and the rocket, you will see an object moving (left to right) so fast it's barely visible. But I believe it's the same object in the first image above. Then around the 1:10 minute mark is when you see the second object.

I just saw these reports this morning so maybe it's more than anomaly?!?

niume.com/pages/post/?postID=90449

I'm not a big fan of the inquisitr but this is their report on it...
www.inquisitr.com/3475634/mysterious-ufo-anomaly-blew-up-spacex-falcon-9-rocket-because-aliens-hate-facebook-and-want-to-end-the-social-media-s

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #6469 by ??
I've gone back through the video and captured the objects the best I can in chronological order...

At the 1:01 mark:

At the 1:09 mark:

At the 1:11 mark:

And made into a animated GIF:

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #6470 by ??
I've gone back through the video and captured the objects the best I can in chronological order...

At the 1:01 mark:

At the 1:09 mark:

At the 1:11 mark:

And made into a animated GIF:

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #6471 by ??
TO EVERYONE:

I accidentally lost this thread. I was trying to post about Richard C.Hoagland interviewing Jim Marrs tonight about whether or not a UFO was responsible for the SpaceX on-the-launchpad rocket explosion.

I placed a green check-mark by my post, which is below intending to highlight the thread because the show is tonight. When I posted my post, it kept the green check-mark but deleted the thread.

I back arrowed to the original post and I began to copy and post it into this new thread. In the process, the pages I was copying locked up and became inaccessible to me. So there are several deleted posts here.

These posts also have my icon beside them as if I am the original poster. I am afraid to try to change these as I do NOT want to mess anything else up.

I do apologize for this and offer to relinquish my moderator status to compensate for my lack of knowledge about this forum.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 6 months ago #6472 by ??

Tues/Wed 9/28/16 – Open Hailing Frequencies with RCH and Special Guest Jim Marrs – Did A UFO Cause SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Rocket Explosion?

Join RCH and Special Guest Jim Marrs as they discuss the possibility of Extra Terrestrial Sabotage in SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Rocket Explosion. Call/Skype in with your questions, comments, ideas, input, guest suggestions, theories, notions and anything else relevant to the moment…

Phone: (888) 909-1050 or (505) 796-8802 Skype: enterprisemission

..... The Other Side Of Midnight ...

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: