lightbulb ALL PHOTOS ARE FAKE

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #841 by LISHAHERE
ALL PHOTOS ARE FAKE was created by LISHAHERE
Am I the only one who can see this. Look at the background of the pictures and not the objects. There are people, naked people, alien faces and a mask with large eyes repeated over and over and over in every picture. Once you have seen them you will not be able not to see the m. NASA is fooling everybody. Sorry to be the one to break the news.
Last edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by LISHAHERE.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #843 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic ALL PHOTOS ARE FAKE
Wouldn't be surprised if anything the government does was faked. Do you have any example you can give us? Maybe a image where you circled what you are seeing? That would be great I know a lot of people here work by vision.

Thanks,
will

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #844 by LISHAHERE
Replied by LISHAHERE on topic ALL PHOTOS ARE FAKE
Watch the YouTube video EVIDENCE OF NASAs Mars Rover DECIPTION by RICHPLANETTV. The video explains in detail all the evidence and makes a great case of the facts. Much better than I can. After I watched it I went back and watched several vides looking for &deception+ and it was "like I was watching with new eye's Theyy don't even think that we ever went to the moon l which I have questioned for 30 years myself. Take Care

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #845 by
Replied by on topic ALL PHOTOS ARE FAKE
Hi Friends,

Solution for all the problems is mentioned here~

Please let me express my opinion~ from the ages of history we all know that wars and control are invitable as it has been part of the creation. One must realize how much control he has on certain things, beyond that he can't (unless he earns more by his karma, which is possible). As I already expressed before, you can never rely on fellows who confuse you, that is his greatest strength (playing with your weakness). Believe me, he also will have limitations, he always safegaurds his weakness as well as strengths. Only way you can be protected from such people is merciless offense (dosen't necessarily physical), keep testing his limits break him, don't hegitae because you already believe you are on good side (don't forget, he tries to confuse your beliefes too). Please remember I am not against any culture or country, as a famous poet from my place once said "no country has proud history, all are having inhuman actions on their records", even in India blood literally flew in gutters when locals turned against each other beore invaders came in, I guess later they realized need of lord Buddha.

Now for the point- I feel it is approprite for me to give you some story from myside, please follow this link here~
jsrktp.weebly.com/vedic-knowledge.html .
I guess present governments might have technology in their hands beyond what they are releasing into the market. Also they are aware of more powerfull stuff and civilizations, which too they hide from their sheep, so that they don't turn against them. It is only upto the sheep to become free and take responsibilities for his own actions and become a warrior.

Guys, I belive God loves true warriors.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 4 weeks ago #846 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic ALL PHOTOS ARE FAKE
I think these are the videos being referred to.

Sorry to say, I wasn't too convinced by the case they make. :dry:

However, here's a good video from director S G Collins about how the Apollo missions were not staged.

The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

More
9 years 4 weeks ago #847 by
Guys, please don't give-up, you see with these strategies and creating frustration they are even breaking the spirit of people who are on the quest for truth, who knows in those images some messages from good guys are hidden too. This is very typical of these guys, they contaminate any knowledge base avilabale for mankind. For example ancient scriptures in many countries were burned and contaminated copies were put in place.

We kneed more people like Richard C. Hoagland, David Icke and Dr. Judy Wood.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #869 by

Am I the only one who can see this. Look at the background of the pictures and not the objects. There are people, naked people, alien faces and a mask with large eyes repeated over and over and over in every picture. Once you have seen them you will not be able not to see the m. NASA is fooling everybody. Sorry to be the one to break the news.

Hi LISHAHERE, I just felt my replies on your post might created mis-understanding, my opinion is not meant towards you (my regrets, if it sounded that way). Infact I forgot to thank you for bringing those stories to light, so that one can be more smarter when dealing with the data. Also, thanks to Todd for the videos.

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: