file Drygalski

9 years 7 months ago #286 by Graham
Drygalski was created by Graham
Hi, i'm new to looking at the moon via google so i was just having a look and came across the Drygalski Crater which looks as if NASA has omitted something from around the crater wall. Don't suppose you could check it out?

Thanks

Graham
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #293 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Drygalski
Very interesting! Just have it on GOogle Moon or have you found it in a picture from NASA yet? I would love a link if you did.. I will search for it tonight! Need to do more moon videos!

More
9 years 7 months ago #295 by Graham
Replied by Graham on topic Drygalski
Hi Will,

This image was taken by - NASA/USGS/JAXA/SELENE coordinates are

77deg 46'54.04'' S 88deg10'51.78''W elev-1919m eye alt 220.45km

Hope this helps

Thanks

More
9 years 7 months ago #300 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic Drygalski
You can also find coords at the botton of your screen shot.

Looks pretty creepy to me. Move due north of your area and you'll come across more strangeness at around S 70°42' and W 93°30 (with grid on)

I wonder what's up with that.

Gerry

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: