file Walls/Foundations Apollo 15

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1589 by Haymaker
Walls/Foundations Apollo 15 was created by Haymaker
Been looking at Apollo 15 images. These are taken from Tile 1 found here: wms.lroc.asu.edu/apollo/view?image_name=AS15-P-0363

There are more examples than just these but I thought they are good examples of possible foundations / wall systems.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Haymaker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn, Cruisedad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Haymaker
  • Haymaker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1590 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
Hi Haymaker,

This is some big stuff dude. Did you see the ramp they built. There's a couple of individuals walking up it. Shows you what NASA (funded by the citizens of the USA) has been keeping from us.
I found some pretty good stuff too, but I need to do some more pic study.
Did you watch the Apollo 15 video I put on here?

Dave
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1592 by Haymaker
Replied by Haymaker on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
Hello Cruisdad, is the ramp in the second pic down? Now you mention it - yep it looks like a ramp. I can see some dark marks but unable to tell what the marks are.. I'll see if I can zoom in.

Yes I saw the video. Did you make it? Kudos if so. On first watch I thought the UFO might be a background hill. I'll have to watch again.

• Haymaker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1594 by Cruisedad
Yeah, the ramp is in the second picture. They've created some flat dirt roads to use. I think one might be leading underground. I have been working on the one picture you sent in of the "E" and WOW is all I cans say right now!!!!

More
8 years 10 months ago #1601 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
this is an interesting topic here. in the second photo I see some odd shapes almost like a foundation layout, but I am not certain, but the last photo is the one that got my attention the most. if you look close you can see the shadows being cast from the structures or anomaly there. another thing I noticed was there are a lot of disturbance in the lunar soil kind of like when a child plays in a sandbox, and the sand has been left that way from what was once built there. it has that look to it. it's hard to describe but I also see what looks like trails or pathways from whatever or whoever has been using that area. I would say it's from us people from earth, but as far as I know we have not been to the moon in some time now. that itself makes one wonder why. thank you for sharing this with us I found this to be very interesting. I look forward to see what else you find. thanks. ben..

benny67

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
8 years 10 months ago #1605 by Haymaker
Replied by Haymaker on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
What is also interesting I think, is that the "sandbox trails" are limited to a region and are not universal. The whole moon or even the majority of the moon does not look like that. But where you found these walls/ trails they seem to be densely packed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn

• Haymaker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1607 by Cruisedad
I inverted the picture and did a little more work on it and look at this. The ramp is actually a bridge, and look at all the detail that came out. There's another bridge closer to us too. Looks like this is a pretty big underground complex. We should be hunting for saucers too. There appears to be a couple of vehicles on the bridge.

The picture below looks like an entrance to a underground area for the small creatures. Look at the container I pointed out to the left of the picture. hmmmmm!!!
Attachments:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: