file Walls/Foundations Apollo 15

8 years 10 months ago #1624 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
Nice find, Haymaker! To me this is definite evidence of intelligent activity. I would think any archeologist worth his/her salt would look at these images and think "architecture, not geology" Lots of geometric shapes going on, and as the others have discussed, there seems to be a lot of disturbed soil around these structures. Kudos to you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #1633 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
TWO THUMBS UP AWESOME FIND!!!

benny67

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
8 years 10 months ago #1714 by Haymaker
Replied by Haymaker on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
Attachments:

• Haymaker
  • Haymaker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1726 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Walls/Foundations Apollo 15
Look at this Haymaker. I inverted your picture, and almost immediately everything started popping out. Take a good long look at this, and it will blow your mind! It looks like a town, in fact it almost looks like a small English town. If you look all the way to the left there appears to be a rooftop restaurant, with large tables for the bigger people and creatures, and smaller tables for the smaller people, and creatures. You can make out most all the individuals. Toward the center of the picture you see small homes and other structures. One thing that seems to be a commonality with the moon, Mars, and even Ceres is what appears to be an obsession to idolize the insect - rodent - reptile type creatures. If you look at a majority of the homes they have fascias that are modeled after these creatures.
Toward the top of the picture is a church looking building with quite a few individuals standing at the bottom of the stairs. Do they worship these creatures also.....who knows. Farther to the right is an open area where it appears several small people are standing. Is all this stuff for real, or is this some NASA photo trickery. Who knows!

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Cruisedad.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: