question-circle Structure and Manipulation on the Moon, Apollo 15

8 years 11 months ago #1569 by Haymaker
Took me ages to find the it. Kudos to Todd.

Just to the North of the original site Todd posted is what looks to be the remains of another smaller structure. This image has also been rotated.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1573 by Cruisedad
Hi Jim,
Could be a 50 cal, who knows. If you look closely there are several what I call little insect people toward the left side roll bar area. These guys...just like our insects come in different sizes and shapes. I've seen this on Mars also, but there seems to be one more predominant than the others. These are not your typical insects though. They have hands similar to ours, and they drive vehicles. They seem highly intelligent and very social. I've seen them in some pictures interacting, and in others I've seen them in what appears to be a war situation, fighting each other.
One thing I've noticed is something that is quite different then our planet, and that is their humanoids appear to come in varying sizes also. I've seen big, medium, and very small people, and the same goes for their cars, and cities. Now I don't know if this is NASA playing with our minds and vision, or if I'm just flipping out, or both of the above.:)
Another thing I've noticed is that none of these insect creatures ever seem to be buried. Now I'm just wondering if it's maybe a religious thing, or maybe a custom to leave them lying on the top soil. Maybe they just don't care. I've seen cities built around these creatures by the small humans, and even roads cut through varying parts of their bodies to facilitate a road.
It's a whole different world out there that we were taught in school, and I expect sooner or later someone will finally tell us what's up there in the heavens.

Take care,
Dave

Here's a video that appears to show one of the long eared aliens during Apollo 15. I thought I might have seen some big ears up on the horizon too. Also if you stop the video at 1.01 mins you'll see a structure in the background. How much proof does NASA need to say "YES" there's life out there! Good Grief!!!!!!!! I guess we'll just keep collecting rock samples:)

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Cruisedad. Reason: Added remark

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1576 by Haymaker
This is from Tile 1 0362 which covers much of the same terrain.
wms.lroc.asu.edu/apollo/view?image_name=AS15-P-0362

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Haymaker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn

More
8 years 11 months ago #1577 by Cruisedad
Hi Haymaker. What do you think the actual size of what's in your picture Can you scale it at all?

Dave

More
8 years 11 months ago #1578 by Haymaker
Not sure at all. I'll work on that. At moment I'm struggling to find it again. In the meantime I think this is a better view. Looks like maybe a lava tube.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

More
8 years 11 months ago #1579 by Todd
They give you principal points (in this case 11.5N lat./69.0E long.) but sizing an object in the panoramic would be hard. I would think it would still come down to an estimate.
apollo.sese.asu.edu/SUPPORT_DATA/ap15_sim_index.pdf
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/mapcatalog/LOC/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn, Cruisedad

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #1581 by Cruisedad
Thanks Timm. Yeah, you would think they would give you more then just the coordinates. I,m seeing some creepy stuff in the one picture that Haymaker added and to get a general idea of the measurements would help a lot. I guess it can,t get much more creepier with all the things we've seen so far:)

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: